HOLIDAY CLOSURES & HOURS 2020
July 4th – 7th, Independence Day
November 26, 27, 28th, and 29th, Thanksgiving
December 24, 25th, 26th, and 27th, Christmas
January 2020 – 1st-2nd and 3rd, New Years
Hours of operation, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
ATTENTION! IMPORTANT NEWS!
Effective March 15th 2019, Real Estate Delivery Service will be increasing our service fees. Since opening in 2006, we have strived to minimize increasing the costs of our services. The last increase was over 6 years ago. This increase is driven by the escalating costs of labor, regional traffic congestion and the always rising price of fuel.
Effective March 15th 2019 our new rates will be:
* Yard Arm Installation (removal included) $47
* Two Post Premier Sign Installation $70
* Flyer Box $7
ALSO, EFFECTIVE _March 15th 2019:
We will NO longer be printing or delivering flyers. Flyers have become increasingly more expensive, and it is no longer cost effective for us to provide this service. We appreciate you understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Real Estate Delivery Service sincerely respects your decision to select us as your sign company and we remain committed to providing you with top notch service. We pride ourselves on great personal communication and our customer service is second to none. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you might have. Thank you for your business. We appreciate you and value each and every one of you!!!
Cyd, Dan, Steve & Staci
***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***
Without this step, your signs/posts cannot be installed.
Effective IMMEDIATELY, we will be ordering a utility locate for EVERY install Real Estate Delivery Service completes. It has come to our attention that local utilities will be monitoring compliance for all sign companies in the area.
How will this affect your ordering and your installation?
1. You as the ordering agent, (or your seller), will need to conspicuously mark the proposed location of the post installation(s), in all areas a post needs to be placed. Ex… Outside the gated area AND in front of the house. The locate law indicates the spot should be marked with white spray paint. This is an important step we will be asking our agents to complete. If the spot is not indicated by white paint, the locate may not be completed by the utility company and cause further delay. Further, indicating the proposed spot to be excavated will minimize the amount of markings made on the property.
2. Once the location on the property is marked, you can make your order as usual. Real Estate Delivery Service will order the locate for the listing. Please keep in mind, we will order the locates at the end of business each day as to expedite the process as best we can. Thus, it is important orders are in by our cutoff time of 5pm to ensure the installation is made on time.
3. The locate companies indicate 3-5 business days needed to complete the utility location process. This does not include the day of ordering. So keep this in mind when placing an order.
4. Keep in mind, the marking of the property is done with white spray paint. There is a uniform utility code that indicates the type of utility present by color. Thus, your seller is going to have marking on their property. As we implement this process, we will do as much as we can to minimize the impact on the property in terms of the markings. However, you should begin to see these markings everywhere as the state adheres to these compliance services.
Below are a few website links that will shed more light on this. Please understand, this is compliance issue for our company and state law. We will be complying with all applicable mandates and laws going forward.
Of course, please call with any questions or concerns.
Effective immediately: We will no longer be servicing Thurston, Skagit, or any other counties outside of King, Pierce, and Snohomish County. Certain areas of Snohomish county are subject to additional time needed to install. We will service parts of Kitsap county on a limited basis. Please call for a quote if you have an install in Kitsap county for fee and installation time frame.
Sincerely, Cyd, Dan, Steve, and Staci
Your Real Estate Delivery Service Team.