Terms and Conditions
- Yard Arm rental is for the duration of your ACTIVE listing and the price includes the installation and removal of the yard arm.
- If your Yard Arm is vandalized, damaged due to weather, or needs to be put back up due to natural causes, we will reinstall the yard arm at no additional cost the next time we are in the area. If a specific date is required, there will be a $25.00 trip charge to reinstall the yard arm.
- If the Yard Arm is removed by the homeowner, gardener, or any others, a fee of $25.00 will be charged to reinstall the sign.
- If your flyer box needs to be replaced, a fee of $20.00 will be charged. We will reinstall the flyer box at no additional cost the next time we are in the area If a specific date is required, there will be a $25.00 trip charge to replace the flyer box.
- If the property sells or you are no longer the listing agent, you are required to notify us to remove the yard arm. If you do not and the yard arm is stolen or lost, a $60.00 fee will be charged to replace the yard arm.
- Lost or stolen yard arms result in a $60.00 replacement fee.
- Damage to our Yard Arms, e.g.: writing with any ink or paint (arrows, view, etc.) will be charged a $25.00 fee for removing the ink and repainting the yard arm.
- We reserve the right to deny the installation of our lights on any property. If we feel there is a security risk and the lights will be at risk we will not install lights for the listing. Examples: vacant lots, unoccupied homes, corners where the home is not located, high crime areas, and areas we have previously experienced problems. If we feel the lights are at risk and the agent still wants them, the agent will be required to sign an agreement taking all responsibility of the lights as well as a $300.00 fee for damaged or lost lights.
- Rental terms are 5 months. If removal is not requested within 5 months, the term will be renewed at the original rate for an additional 5 months (we do not pro-rate).
- All above fees to do not include “out of area” fees.
- I understand and agree, as a representative of the homeowner or the actual homeowner, that it is the responsibility of the property owner and/or agent to locate and clearly identify all underground wiring, utilities and irrigation systems. Failure to properly identify underground wiring, utilities or irrigation systems may result in damage to the utilities or personal or property damage. Real Estate Delivery Service will be held harmless for any damages to any underground wiring , utilities or irrigation systems. By authorizing Real Estate Delivery Service to install a sign you acknowledge that a post hole will need to be dug and that you knowingly and voluntarily assume all risk of injury or property damage. The liability for any and all costs associated with any service interruption and repair, as well as for any claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, damages or judgments arising out of personal injuries or property damage resulting from Real Estate Delivery Service digging on any property or easement or right of way appurtenant to the property where the sign was ordered.Agents are urged to make it the responsibility of the homeowner to call for locates with signing the listing agreement. The number to call for the service is 1-800-424-5555 or online at www.callbeforyoudig.org. It free and easy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at (206) 306-1400.
Real Estate Delivery Service